Women's Rights in Criminal Prosecution in YemenSunday, 28 April, 2013
On April 28, 2014, the Yemen Polling Center (YPC) and ADALEH for Rights and Freedoms organized a workshop as part of a wider YPC and ADALEH project on Women's Rights in Criminal Prosecution, funded by the European Union.
As the project aims to conduct field surveys in female prisons as well as in police stations, the major objective of this workshop was to gather input for such surveys particularly with regard to knowledge of arrest procedures and the detention conditions of female prisoners, suspects, and pre-trial detainees.
Concurrently, this workshop aimed to communicate to participants the purpose of this action and their specific involvement, thus contributing to the establishment of first contacts between the various stakeholders and eliciting possibilities for and obstacles to future cooperation.
The PDF file of the workshop can be download Click Here.
More on News
- #YemenBarometer: YPC releases major findings of nation-wide survey on living conditions and security-related issues
- Youth Lobby Group (YLG Aden) attended a training workshop on (advocacy strategies and communication skills) that organized by Yemen Polling Center (YPC) in Sanaa, Yemen.
- YPC Youth Lobby Group and Journalist Association Workshops
- First Academic Workshop in Yemen discusses the "Revolution" of 2011
- The YPC hosts a workshop on CSO's and youth survey results